We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Actively contribute to LPO strategy to improve overall CRs and customer experience for multiple Paid Acquisition channels and traffic types;
- Conceptualise, implement and optimise all upper-funnel user journey (from ad to landing page);
- Set-up needed tracking parameters and tools and make regular check-ups of how it works on your own or with help of Q&A team;
- Coordinate marketing projects;
- Have a day-to-day ownership of landing pages assets;
- Conduct competitive analysis to use for benchmarking purposes;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to lead creative brainstorm sessions;
- Contribute insights about our customer needs and experiences to help create content that reflects the brand and improves our marketing efficiency;
- Lead the execution of all your experiments (A/B tests wireframing, assets development, tests results analysis).
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in managing creatives and landing pages or online marketing for consumer companies;
- Understanding of paid advertising principles, ad formats and platforms;
- Strong experience in driving A/B testing and LP optimisation;
- Expertise using web analytics (e.g.: Google Analytics, Hotjar etc.);
- Experience and understanding of the best practices of web UX.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Ability to solve marketing problems;
- Ability to generate ideas.