Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Parimatch Ukraine is an official representative of the Parimatch brand in Ukraine and a partner of Parimatch Tech. In 2021, we became the first licensed online betting company in Ukraine, our development strategy is based on European principles of responsible gaming and cybersecurity. Parimatch Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian investor in the development of sports at the national and regional levels, we implement large-scale projects in the field of sports and entertainment.
We strive to develop talents within the company and create comfortable working conditions for our team. We form a team of strong and talented professionals who are ready to join the most dynamic field of entertainment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Oversees all the company’s employment branding strategies;
- Effectively telegraph PM UA HUB culture, mission, and working environment both internally and externally to increase internal engagement and attract external talent;
- Define clearly employer value proposition;
- Develop communication campaigns to support the talent recruiting strategy and drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, events, and other channels;
- Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand;
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and to promote PM UA HUB as a great place to work and authentically move around our unique culture;
- Build talent pipelines with talent acquisition recruiters to ensure a suitable mix of channels (social media, recruiting events, partnerships) are available to attract the best talent;
- Project manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support our hiring initiatives;
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events;
- Ensuring that Parimatch UA HUB regularly conducts Employer Brand related market research or internal research;
- Planning and budgeting employer brand costs;
- Responsible for recruitment’s achievements/communications/public relations mission, goals, and financial objectives;
- Ensures that evaluation systems related to these goals and objectives are in place and reports the progress to HRD;
- Manage and measure recruitment effectiveness/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure max ROI by providing feedback on the results to stakeholders.
Essential professional experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as an Employer Brand specialist;
- Experience with analytics (data-driven approach to work and implementing the planned activities);
- Advanced level of English;
- Project management skills;
- Experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms;
- A creative, fresh approach to employer branding;
- The ability to promptly react, analyze, diagnose and solve issues;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Effective time-management and organizational abilities;
- Experience in an international environment will be a plus.