Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Lead the team through best practice in software development approaches;
- Lead and drive architectural design for a product in line with business goals;
- Own the system to identify areas of improvement; recommend technological developments and improvements in inefficiency;
- Create and maintain best practice to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent;
- Guide tech leads and teams through technical issues and challenges;
- Develop the team to ensure quality end products.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years in software development;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience within complex high-load ecosystems;
- Experience in managing large complex projects;
- Experience leading distributed engineering teams (20+ people in total);
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Ability to pragmatically handle multiple initiatives, roles, and responsibilities going in parallel;
- Experience in distributed computing and data streaming patterns (Kafka, ElasticSearch, Mongo, .NET);
- Experience in cloud-native development in public clouds;
- Strong understanding and experience in CI/CD;
- Experience with high-scale data streaming.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.