Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Providing full administrative support to the executive;
- Managing the executive’s complex calendar, coordinating meetings, and events;
- Drafting correspondence, presentations, reports, minutes of the meetings, etc.;
- Acting as an extension of the executive in predetermined scenarios and environments – attending meetings, interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, responding and following up on the executive’s behalf;
- Extensive legal documents reviewing and drafting;
- Substantive researching and analytical working;
- Managing databases, shared drive, and CRM system;
- Arranging complex travel itineraries;
- Budget administrating and expenses management;
- Performing project and staff coordination duties
- Assisting with miscellaneous ad hoc projects and tasks.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of administrative experience ideally supporting C- Suite Executives;
- Fluent English is a must, additional European language is an advantage;
- Legal background or prior experience in the legal environment;
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing competing Priorities;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, comfortable communicating with all levels and types of stakeholders;
- Strong collaborative and diplomatic skills;
- Comfortable driving others to deadlines and deliverables;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and trustworthiness;
- Tech-savvy and adept at learning new skills and programs.