PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Optimize and scale existing advertising campaigns;
- Set up new ad platforms and negotiate direct deals;
- Plan, set up, optimize, and scale new ad campaigns;
- Run A/B tests and improve conversion rate;
- Make media buying monthly/quarterly plans and provide reports.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ Year Experience Running Paid Ad Campaigns (Facebook);
- Data gathering skillsets and in-depth reporting expertise;
- Analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere;
- Accurate and precise at following specific bidding and ad creation strategies;
- Comfortable learning new interfaces, technologies and ad platforms;
- iGaming experience will be a plus.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.