PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Upload data on cash flows in payment systems;
- Analyse and prepare operational reports;
- Conduct communication with payment systems and Operational Department on reconciliation and settlement issues;
- Reflect transactions in accounting;
- Control correctness of turnovers and balances of payment systems in the reporting.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher education;
- 1+ years of experience on the similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
- Ability to adapt to new programs;
- Intermediate English level;
- Financial literacy.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Mindfulness and initiative;
- 1C working experience.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.