PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Control of cash flow through payment systems, control of balances.
- Analyse and prepare operational reports;
- Conduct communication with payment systems and Operational Department on reconciliation and settlement issues;
- Reflect transactions in accounting;
- Control correctness of turnovers and balances of payment systems in the reporting.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher education;
- 1+ years of experience on the similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
- Ability to adapt to new programs;
- Intermediate English level;
- Financial literacy.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Mindfulness and initiative;
- 1C working experience.
We care for your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.