Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries.
Essential professional experience:
- A bachelor/master degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting;
- More than 3 years of experience in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, a team-playing mindset and good interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to the ever-changing tax environment as well as to the changes imposed by a dynamic business environment;
- Detail-oriented, organised thinking with strong analytical skills;
- A pro-active approach to problem-solving;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel);
- English – Upper-Intermediate;
- Good understanding of IFRS.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Quarterly and annual Budgeting;
- Monthly P&L close (checks and accruals);
- Calculation of software and TM royalties (incl. 3 parties);
- Provide financial support to the business (agreements, payments, etc);
- Coordination of the centralised payments with HQ;
- Manage liquidity of 2 legal entities;
- Approval of the payment requests;
- Communication with local banks;
- Control reconciliations with the payment processors, software providers, and marketing vendors;
- Team development and process upgrade in line with business growth.