We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Financial analysis and control;
- Financial and management accounting/reporting;
- Reconcile with vendors;
- Structure revenue and expenses agreements;
- Analyse of company accounts;
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures;
- Prepare reliable forecasting reports;
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge of both management and financial accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and ability to provide sound forecasts;
- Proficient in use of MS Office products and financial management software;
- At least Intermediate English level.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Understanding of tax legislation and the ability to examine issues;
- Working in BIG 4 or multinational corporations;
- ACCA/CIMA/CFA will be an advantage;
- Experience with 1C 8, tableau;
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information, attention to details;
- Clear communication skills;
- Goal orientated, strong self-organizational skills;
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.