Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Developing cross-platform web applications (desktop, mobile) using React;
- Optimizing, refactoring, redesigning Admin panel and Payment applications for performance and better UX;
- Covering existing and new features with unit tests;
- Taking ownership over developed features (from understanding business requests to delivery to production);
- Taking active part in code reviews;
- Closely communicating with designers, DevOps, product managers and backend engineers, providing best solutions and influencing the product.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge in JS (vanilla, ES5+);
- Strong knowledge in React;
- Expert in HTML+CSS, and styling with CSS modules, SASS/LESS;
- Knowledge of software design patterns, oop/functional programming;
- Experience with unit tests – Jest;
- Experienced with modern development tools: CI/CD, Webpack, etc.
- Good debugging skills;
- Report directly to the Team Lead.
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker, Nginx;
- Experience with microfrontend architecture.
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget – Medical Insurance, Sport compensation, Gym, Massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.