Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We need a front-end web developer to develop internal IT tools. You will work with internal business process automation systems as well as corporate communication tools within the company. Create and layout a user interface, and an experienced development team, in turn, integrate the result of your work.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and maintain the front end functionality of websites;
- Create UI designs;
- Write cross-browser compliant HTML, CSS & JS-Frameworks;
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing client Web sites;
- Build SPA using API;
- Participate in discussions with customers within the company to clarify what they want;
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues;
Essential professional experience:
- Graphic editors: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma;
- Frameworks/Libraries: Vue.js, Vuetify, lodash, Bootstrap, Webpack, jQuery, Node.js;
- Version Control: GitLab;
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.