PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Produce graphic designs as required from internal stakeholders;
- Prepare rough drafts and present creative ideas for campaign execution;
- Work with the creative strategist to carry out research on product and marketing to determine optimal creative directions to achieve objectives;
- Work with copywriters and creative strategists to produce final designs;
- Carry out tests on graphic performance across channels;
- Work with the social media, digital and media buying team to ensure the right set of creatives are provided in a timely fashion for each required channel;
- Responsible for ensuring the final designs and layouts are in line with the brand guidelines and are visually appealing;
- Report to creative strategist on deliverables weekly and monthly;
- Keep track of current trends in products, the arts, entertainment, marketing and advertising.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in graphic design with a solid portfolio of illustrations and graphics;
- Expert use of design software including but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe design kit;
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Amazing communication skills.