Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Parimatch Tech has an immediate opening for an experienced Graphic & Web Designer to join our team. Your charter will center on increasing Parimatch Tech brand awareness in the market, driving engagement through cutting-edge design, social and website enhancements, updating the firm’s design aesthetic, and helping to contribute to the firm’s revenue objectives.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Brainstorm and create new collateral and campaign materials, redesign existing collateral;
- Create ads/images for social media and other outlets;
- Create image reference guide and curate image library;
- Design video thumbnails and graphics;
- Design and layout of PowerPoint templates, logos, banners, collateral, etc. for events;
- Assist in presentation clean-up and formatting;
- Create website graphics and webpages;
- Enhance website by adding and improving design and interactive features;
- Ensure brand consistency across elements and channels.
Essential professional experience:
- 2-4 years of graphic and web design experience;
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Experience in web design/HTML;
- Experience in WordPress will be a plus;
- Awareness of the latest web and graphic design trends and ability to adapt these trends into our company’s brand image.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work and interact fluidly in a fast-paced environment;
- A positive attitude and flexibility for last-minute changes;
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and decision-makers.
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget – Medical Insurance, Sport compensation, Gym, Massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.