PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision;
- Strive for insights based on the cooperation with users, data, and colleagues;
- Create product plans and roadmaps in cooperation with senior management;
- Enforce data-driven culture: from idea assessment to the features performance tracking;
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products;
- Bring new satellite products to market to empower the main platform.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product management;
- Data-driven decision-making;
- Startup mindset (Fail Fast, Learn Fast);
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Advanced experience in UI/UX;
- Experience in A/B testing;
- Custdev skill set;
- Product Marketing skillset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Consumer-facing product experience or complex platform are preferred;
- Experience in gambling/fintech will be a plus.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).*
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;*
- OKR-based bonus system;*
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;*
- Corporate English lessons;*
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.