PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We are looking for Head of Africa to develop the company’s brands on a specific market.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Own and define product strategy and roadmap for the Africa Business Network;
- New partnership deals;
- Regulations bodies collaboration and setting good relationships;
- Recruit and train new local staff;
- Research the country or region thoroughly and adapt strategies accordingly;
- Keep the marketing budget in check.
- Appraise new product ideas and/or product changes;
- Work with Executive Team to execute new tiered product offering;
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction;
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team and executives;
- PMI HQ coordination;
- Prepare business performance reports;
- Define KPI’s and measure the success of new features.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years operations management experience of business in Africa, including online marketing experience;
- Experience in managing P&L, budget planning, steering, reporting;
- Previous proven experience in managing business units on a country level;
- Ability to manage and control the execution of processes cross-functionally with multiple departments;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in specifically online sports and gaming business(will be a plus);
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attention to details;
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Ready for relocating to Africa.