We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to organize our analytics function and manage our team of analysts. You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is essential. If you also have solid industry experience, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to help our business use data to drive high performance and quality.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Lead and develop a team of 3 data analysts
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or BI
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting;
- Industry experience is a plus Background in market research and project management
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.