PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Own and define product strategy;
- Create a roadmap for the region’s business network;
- Get new partnership deals;
- Collaborate with Government Organizations and regulatory agencies, and establish a good relationships with them;
- Conduct the region research and adapt the strategies accordingly;
- Manage and keep marketing budget on track;
- Appraise new product ideas and/or product changes;
- Work with HQ Executive Team in order to implement a new tiered product;
- Integrate research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction;
- Understand, optimize, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Identify, fill product gaps and generate new ideas for market share growth;
- Drive product launches, collaborate with the marketing team and executives;
- Prepare business performance reports;
- Define KPIs and measure the success of new features.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of operations management experience in business, including online marketing experience;
- Experience in managing P&L, budget planning, steering, and reporting;
- Previous proven experience in managing business units;
- Ability to manage and control the execution of processes cross-functionally with multiple departments;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills: people-management, leadership, great communication, and negotiation skills;
- Advanced level of English.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.