We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and improve existing processes;
- Find compromises with all stakeholders involved in the processes;
- Find best practices that can be applied in multicultural companies;
- Adapt existing processes to the legislation and culture of the regions;
- Partner with local teams to understand nuances and enable adoption of global solutions;
- Find bottlenecks in existing processes, redesign and automate them;
- Lead a high-quality team of project managers;
- Search and innovate processes, find new tools and solutions;
- Serve as the source of knowledge concerning business processes, best practices, and documentation standards not only in HR;
- Lead workshops to identify problems, understand the impact, and help design global solutions;
- Build and articulate frameworks and methodologies that can also be self-administered by local teams;
- Drive standardization of processes, operating model, and user experience across business solutions;
- Take accountability for designing solutions and obtaining buy-in;
- Build strong working relationships and support the design of the workstream;
- Help communicate best practices and changes to stakeholders at the middle management level.
Essential professional experience:
- 5-8 years experience as an HR Solution Lead, account manager in HR Solutions Company;
- Experience as a team member in process blueprinting, digital transformation in global setup;
- Experience in design/ implementation of automation solutions;
- Fast-growing industry experience preferred;
- Experience in business process modeling preferred;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- At least Upper-intermediate English level orally and in writing;
- Experience working with global stakeholders and cultures.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Gaming domain knowledge;
- Deep knowledge of HR business processes in a system company (recruitment, HR, L&D, C&B, Performance Review).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.