We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage the team of digital marketing and Social media to drive their motivation and enthusiasm;
- Develop the strategy of online acquisition across all digital channels, including social media;
- Develop the system and the process to provide operational consistency;
- Continuously analyze and plan result outcome relevant campaigns to meet all preset KPIs;
- Plan annual, quarterly, and monthly budgets and manage forecasts;
- Provide dashboards and analytics for each online channel;
- Identify and deliver new opportunities and innovative campaigns/approaches;
- Lead the negotiations with a digital agency and continuously monitor their performance;
- Continuously monitor the quality of traffic;
- Coordinate with affiliate management team;
- Monitor SEO performance and provide a relevant strategy for the improvements;
- Manage the digital content strategy and provide analytics using monitoring tools.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of client acquisition digital marketing experience;
- Experience in a fast-paced digital agency OR online business (such as e-commerce, online finance, gambling, or other online B2C company);
- Experience in a comparable role of digital sales and content management;
- Experience in managing a team of minimum 3 employees;
- Good understanding of conversion funnel performance and its analysis;
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL highly desired);
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools;
- Understanding of paid advertising, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns;
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.