Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Product Platform Department is looking for Head of Engineering! You will drive engineering teams that are involved in developing, testing and maintaining scalable and high-performance backend services and frontend/native solutions.
Our department has more than 90 people and 5 product units. Our products are the core of the platform starting from authentication, player management, KYC and end up with Wallet.
The team is our greatest asset. And we understand that building the best products is impossible without the best people, so we constantly accumulate strong expertise.
In this role, you will join our Senior Leadership team and oversee the entirety of our software engineering function – working strategically and cross-functionally to translate our company vision and strategy into engineering strategies that enable us to achieve our purpose at scale. In partnership with our Head of Product and Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for strengthening our agile practices, making them uniform, and increasing throughput. You will preside over Team Leads, reporting directly to the Head of Product Platform Department and you will lead 5 experienced cross-functional engineering units (~75 engineers) and collaborate with other departments in development and product to roll out new technologies and implement the ongoing process improvements.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Leading 5 cross-functional units with 70+ Engineers (Developers, DevOps, QA, Auto QA);
- Being part of Senior Tech management of the company;
- Controlling day-to-day execution of the aligned goals, diving deeper into things that go wrong;
- Taking part in architectural decisions;
- Leading high-visibility technical initiatives, critical production incidents, etc.;
- Aligning, setting, and achieving quarterly and annual OKRs for your product engineering teams;
- Deep diving into any aspect of SDLC and improving what works wrong;
- Maximizing the results of Engineering teams by process improvement along with Department Managers;
- Building effective communication channels with other Development Departments to remove dependencies;
- Challenging and approving project estimates made by teams;
- Motivating and mentoring subordinates;
- Being responsible for hiring and set upping engineering teams with all appropriate roles;
- Building and maintaining a culture of technical excellence and innovations.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 7-8 years of experience in the tech industry;
- Technical background as a developer (preferable .Net or Full Stack .Net) — 3 years;
- Leadership experience (teams more than 35+ people, managing team leads) — 2-3 years;
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Experience with cloud providers, DevOps/SRE practices will be a plus;
- Knowledge of software architecture & system design;
- Analytical mindset with critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Understanding of quality assurances and automation testing processes.