Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Lead and excel projects to enable compliance of Company’s platform and processes to the global IT and Information Security standards such as ISO, PCI DSS, GLI, etc;
- Define IT compliance strategy and roadmap, organize the team and required resources for its fulfillment;
- Translate and map compliance requirements to the existing processes, docs, and controls. Execute gap analysis and plan\engage teams for gaps resolution;
- Manage communication and cooperation with stakeholders and key compliance-related functions;
- Effectively cooperate with Legal and Compliance team in joint engagements as well as with external advisories and audit bodies;
- Execute IT-related compliance activities for Technology and Security processes and documentation;
- Manage platforms compliance requirements and act as a requester for compliance-related features\functionality;
- Control and report all periodical compliance activities for existing and new IT\InfoSecurity standards;
- Help and support with IT-related requirement compliance of local regulations in different regions.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge in PCI DSS, ISO27001, and gambling\betting related IT standards such as GLI;
- Good interpreting regulations, policies, and standards. Experience writing, reviewing, and approving procedures and compliance documentation;
- Knowledge in Audit Standards, Data Integrity, and Quality Assurance process to develop Audits Plans and related Checklists;
- Good knowledge in IT Security/Cybersecurity to include key elements as part of Risk Assessments, Gap Assessments, and Inspection Readiness plans;
- Good organizational and management skills. Experienced leader and people manager;
- Perfect communication and conflict resolution skills;
- Open-minded and flexible thinking. Ability to find a non-trivial solution, result-oriented;
- Auditing Certifications (ISO, QSA, CISA, or CRISC) are preferred.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.