Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
As Head of Learning and Organizational Development, you will be responsible for devising an overall development strategy for the whole company and influencing the board and senior managers at all levels to adopt and support effective approaches to learning and development.
You will also be expected to be involved in succession planning and to support talent management. This will include leading on the design and implementation of a learning and development strategy, commissioning and/or delivering internal learning events, carrying out learning needs and skills assessments, developing competency frameworks, embedding performance management, and introducing management and leadership development interventions and programs.
This is a core role and focus of the company for the nearest future. Therefore we would be looking for the personality, who is capable to oversee things in common and would push Upskilling and Reskilling programs to the sky.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Lead Parimatch Tech Academy and drive its development as an instrument to identify and develop junior specialists;
- Lead and keep developing Management Development Program in accordance with the current needs of the organization;
- Design and launch leadership development program;
- Overview, consult, and push as an expert all systems to identify the best talent, their needs to grow and develop;
- Drive the systematic approach to people’s growth and development, so organizational development would become a structured process;
- Be a professional facilitator to be able to create the architecture of the strategic sessions of the top management;
- Keep developing facilitator’s culture in the organization;
- Design and lead the bi-yearly event for the company leaders, which is aimed to strengthen company leadership culture, deep them into practical context so they find new ways to be effective in the VUCA world;
- Identify the need, design, develop and implement other LnD initiatives in the company.
Essential professional experience:
- Adaptive and fast. We’re the company, which is running fast. We fail fast, we learn fast, we move forward fast;
- Knowledgeable. You should be an expert on the topic of adult education, modern trends. All you say should be supported by researches and experience;
- Charismatic presenter. You would need to present your knowledge to a very demanding audience, being able to move with their speed, while keeping your agenda strong and clear;
- Doer. We’re addicted to quality presentations. While afterward, what was said – needs to go live;
- A result-driven approach would help;
- Creative. Last, but not least. No archaic techniques into our day-to-day life. All your products have to be a mix of expertise and modern technologies.
Yes, we know, that this needs to be a unicorn, but we saw few and know they exists. We’re going to get into history and do big and ambitious things and would be happy to get you on board!