PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Oversee the legal department, assign and distribute tasks, and control their implementation within the deadline;
- Be in charge of contractual, international, tax, intellectual, and other related areas of the company;
- Work closely with C-Level team;
- Ensure effective interaction with external contractors;
- Cooperate with other company departments.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in managing a legal function (from 5-7 people);
- Work in a similar position (head /deputy head of the legal department) in international holdings;
- Practice in consulting companies as a partner, manager, or senior lawyer will be an advantage;
- Advanced English is mandatory.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.