Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Managing all operations within regions: taking responsibility for profit, revenue, and quality targets;
- Producing and managing a detailed annual business operating plan to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual targets for revenue and profits;
- Determine KPIs for the marketing, retention & CRM department;
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute a sophisticated marketing plan, while effectively managing brand and reputational risk;
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics;
- Managing ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads;
- Allocating budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends;
- Collaboration with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementally tests, and spending scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best;
- Testing new channels and trends;
- Optimizing marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers;
- Tweaking strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI;
- Collaboration with other departments to develop and execute marketing campaigns;
- Attaining key performance indicators related to business metrics (revenue, acquisition, transaction count, activity rate, ROI etc and also website traffic (bounce rate, search and direct traffic, SEO ranking, website listing, blog posts, etc.);
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Weekly, monthly analysis and reports;
- Devise, delivering, and implementing marketing strategy;
- Developing and managing a corporate marketing communications budget and calendar;
- Implementing marketing KPIs to track, analyzing, and degerminating resulting in feedback to improve company promotion and resulting lead generation;
- Building, developing, leading, and mentoring an online marketing team.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in building businesses in rapidly changing international and emerging markets;
- Management experience is essential;
- Ability to manage and control the execution of processes cross-functionally with multiple departments;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management;
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Knowledge and vast experience in the sphere.