Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics;
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads;
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends;
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementally tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best;
- Test new channels and trends beyond banner and video ads;
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers;
- Tweak strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI;
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and execute marketing campaigns;
- Attain key performance indicators related to business metrics (revenue, acquisition, transaction count, activity rate, ROI etc and also website traffic (bounce rate, search and direct traffic, SEO ranking, website listing, blog posts, etc.);
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Provide weekly, monthly and adhoc analysis and reports.
Essential professional experience:
- Master’s degree Minimum qualification;
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager/Head of Digital Marketing, or a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of digital best practices, marketing strategies, and social media management;
- Proficiency in digital marketing research, analytics, and advertising tools;
- Analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, Marketo, etc. and performance marketing platforms, such as Social Animal, HubSpot, GetSocial, BuzzSumo;
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools, such as Tableau, is a plus;
- Proficiency in budget management.