Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design a research-based brand strategy for the affiliate program;
- Identify current brand position in the market;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our affiliate program message;
- Measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns;
- Communicate with current and potential affiliates via professional forums and portals, SMM channels, email, etc.
Essential professional experience:
- Over 3 years experience working in a relevant PR position in affiliate marketing niche;
- Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns;
- Expertise in Facebook and Twitter advertising, SEO;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Creative abilities;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Team management skills;
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.