PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage all operations within a country: taking responsibility for profit, revenue, and quality targets;
- Research the country or region thoroughly and adapting business strategies accordingly;
- Produce and manage a detailed annual business operating plan to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual targets for revenue and profits;
- Prepare business performance reports;
- PMI HQ coordination;
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department;
- Keep the marketing budget in check.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in building businesses in rapidly changing international and emerging markets;
- Management experience is essential;
- Ability to manage and control the execution of processes cross-functionally with multiple departments;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent networking skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field;
- Knowledge and vast experience in the Gaming/betting sphere.