We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Build an efficient HR environment in hand with business leaders for achieving business objectives;
- Educate business leaders in people excellence;
- Coordinate and facilitate Talent and Team Management activities in the Business Unit/Department;
- Act as a strategic partner and change agent, an employee champion, and an HR expert.
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy;
- Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to the workforce plan/staffing model;
- Coordinate and facilitate talent management activities in the business unit;
- In cooperation with the HR CoE initiate changes in corporate HR services and policies based on business needs;
- Consult business leaders on creating efficient people management environment within the business unit;
- Provide input on business unit restructures and succession planning;
- Together with line managers onboard the key talents and leaders;
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams;
- Consult and organize various feedback sessions;
- Deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements;
- Measure organizational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and 3R strategies (Reward, Retention, Recognition);
- Analyze HR data in the business unit to identify risks and opportunities for improvement;
- Guide leaders through corporate HR services.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience in HRM/HRG/HRBP role with headcount 100+;
- Experience in the IT industry is a must;
- Proven HR expertise in multiple HR disciplines and processes;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations;
- Good understanding of business operations and processes;
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence, and build credibility with all levels and all functions;
- Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and to influence key leaders and stakeholders for recommendations and alignment;
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus;
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda;
- Good command of the English language both written and oral.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Business Acumen;
- Strategic and system thinking;
- HR Expertise and HR project management;
- Communication and Negotiation;
- Consultation and Coaching;
- Change management;
- Relationship Management.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.