Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We strive to develop talents within the company and create comfortable working conditions for our team. We form a team of strong and talented professionals who are ready to join the most dynamic field of entertainment.
Essential professional experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as HRM/People Partner/HR specialist;
- Experience in an international environment will be a plus;
- Advanced level of English;
- Customer focus;
- Interpersonal skills;
- The ability to promptly react, analyse, diagnose and solve issues;
- Results and performance drive;
- Effective time-management and organizational abilities;
- Capable of working independently.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Set up a new team in Bucharest;
- Support a full cycle of talent management processes (onboarding, probation period control, performance review, assessment and development, retention, exit-interviews, offboarding, etc.);
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to be sure that the hiring plan is achievable;
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and provide retention support;
- Consulting and coaching to managers on people-related issues;
- Keeping the relevant HR databases with employee’s records;
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave);
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides;
- Answer employee’s queries about HR-related issues;
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).