PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Organize and manage influencer marketing campaigns;
- Follow for relevant influencers on different social media platforms using various influencer marketing tools;
- Look for agencies and partners, negotiate partnership details, evaluate them and build strong relationships with them;
- Negotiate strong partnerships with influencers, ambassadors, and content creators;
- Create monthly and quarterly reports, and forecasts for campaigns;
- Generate ideas for the campaigns and prepare creative scripts;
- Review and approve created content before and after publication;
- Work closely with legal and finance teams to create contracts, invoices and process payments.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1-year experience as Influencer Marketing Manager;
- Strong understanding of Social Media Landscape ;
- Knowledge of the main Digital Marketing metrics;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Strong multitasking and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Google Workspace tools;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of betting/gambling/sports niches;
- Experience working with Asian market.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.