Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry while also promoting the Parimatch brand globally. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Parimatch Tech is known for the wide range of benefits and development programs it offers its teams, which includes one-off educational and entertainment focused projects as well as innovative policies aimed at creating a comfortable work environment.
Now we are looking for a person for a large, friendly Security team of the Parimatch Tech, who will be responsible for the security of 3rd parties (more specifically for the security of integrations with these 3rd parties) and will act as a single point of contact on all issues related to the safety of partners. The third parties are the branches of the holding and any third-party companies that can integrate with us to provide some services.
You will be responsible for 3-rd party security domain:
- Assessment of new and existing 3-rd party integrations to identify security risks and provide requirements;
- Work as project manager for all activities related to redesign of existing integration schemas;
- Develop 3rd party security requirements and follow up of the requirements implementation ;
- Design and implement security controls to ensure requirements are met;
- Manage all questions related to security of 3-rd parties.
We are interested in:
- Experience in IT security audit of 3-rd party solutions/integrations/services;
- Practical experience in management of IT security controls at highly distributed companies;
- Good understanding of computer networks (Network ACL, IP addressing, security zones of trust, etc.) and related risks;
- Practical experience in writing of IT Security policies/procedures
- Knowledge of following standards: ISO 2700x standard series, NIST, GDPR, PCI DSS.
Essential professional experience:
- Over 5 years experience as Information security\IT security specialist;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to dive deep into details;
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure within limited deadlines and desire for self-development;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge in IT service management ITIL v3\Cobit;
- ISACA’s CISA/CISM/CRISC certification or CISSP certification;
- Other IS/ITSec standard-related certification.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.