Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
In IT Operations team, you’ll have an opportunity to level up your skills in terms of professional growth quickly, and to work with about 300 unique product services, large infrastructure, cloud services/ k8s/ ELK, and a diverse stack of modern technologies.
We invite those who fired up to:
You will be responsible for supplier’s security:
- Performing information security assessment of partners and suppliers;
- Developing of security requirements for partners/suppliers and following up of the requirements implementation;
- Designing and implementing security controls/processes to ensure requirements are met (periodical audits, reporting, technical controls);
- Supporting and consulting partners/suppliers about security incidents and measures;
- Developing information security principles, policies and procedures;
- Working as project manager for information security projects.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years’ experience of working as Information Security Specialist or similar position;
- Practical experience in management of IT security controls at highly distributed companies;
- Practical experience in writing of IT Security policies/procedures;
- Knowledge of following standards: ISO 2700x standard series, NIST, GDPR, PCI DSS;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to dive deep into details;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.