Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We are looking for an experienced Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision-making process.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Supporting the overall management of the investment programs, including the establishing and reviewing of investment goals and the leveraging of multi-currency and multi-asset portfolio strategies to reduce risk and enhance long-term performance;
- Managing investment funds; establishing performance goals, allocating resources, and assess policies in order to make recommendations to senior management and Supervisory Board Directors;
- Monitoring/evaluating portfolios by communicating with external managers, developing manager reports, as well as assessing manager roles and their adherence to the fund investment strategy(ies);
- Evaluating investment strategies/processes and making recommendations for adjustments to achieve long-term goals including fund selection and asset allocation;
- Direct internal investment researching activities; evaluating existing and prospective investment managers, capital markets and other related investment topics from quantitative and qualitative perspectives;
- Reviewing reports and providing concise analyses for senior management and Supervisory Board Directors;
- Developing, recommending, and assisting in implementing strategies for long-range financial stability and improved efficiencies;
- Coordinating activities of consultant/staff in sourcing, due diligence, monitoring and reporting.
Essential professional experience:
- Complete higher education;
- Strong investment or financial background is required – i.e., Big4, investment banking, VC/PE (2+ years of experience);
- High professional standards and values with a demonstrated commitment to corporate responsibility;
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to work for a dynamic and successful organization;
- Ability to work independently and as a productive investment team member;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite with a strong emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Business fluent knowledge of English.