Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
In our team, you’ll have an opportunity to level up your skills in terms of professional growth quickly, and to work with about 300 unique product services, large infrastructure, cloud services/ k8s/ ELK, and a diverse stack of modern technologies.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Coordinate, support, and optimize access management processes;
- Perform regular and continuous access management audits of roles and permissions for corporate systems;
- Analyze existing access models and develop improvements;
- Сreate and continuously improve IT security policies and procedures related to access management;
- As Analyst – take part in the incident response process;
- Participate in security-related projects with other members of security and IT teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience as IT security specialist/engineer;
- Related experience with granting access rights in different systems (Windows Domain, network equipment, Unix, DB’s, GitLab, JIRA, k8s, etc);
- Experience with the development of RBAC models for IT systems;
- Relevant experience with AWS access management services;
- Knowledge and understanding of basic risk evaluation depended on business demands;
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistance, and willingness to learn.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Work experience with IDM will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Python would be an advantage.