We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Apply and develop your knowledge on the following subjects:
- Coordinate, support, and optimize access management processes;
- Perform regular and continuous access management audit of roles and permissions for corporate systems;
- Analyze existing access models and develop improvements;
- Сreate and continuous improvement of IT security policies and procedures related to access management;
- As analyst take part in incident response process;
- Participate in security-related projects with other members of security and IT teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience as IT security specialist/engineer;
- Related experience with granting access rights in different systems (Windows Domain, network equipment, Unix, DB’s, GitLab, JIRA, k8s, etc);
- Experience with the development of RBAC models for IT systems;
- Relevant experience with AWS access management services;
- Knowledge and understanding of basic risk evaluation depended on business demands;
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistance, willingness to learn.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Work experience with IDM will be a plus;
- Knowledge of Python would be an advantage.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.