Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
In IT Operations Team, you’ll have an opportunity to level up your skills in terms of professional growth quickly, and to work with about 300 unique product services, large infrastructure, cloud services/ k8s/ ELK, and a diverse stack of modern technologies.
We invite those who fired up to:
As a part of the Network and Endpoint Security Team you will need to apply and develop your knowledge on the following subjects:
- IT security incidents analyzing and investigating;
- Maintaining of mitigation controls for risks and vulnerabilities on endpoints;
- Proactive threat hunting for emerging threats and endpoint related risks;
- Maintaining and regularly reviewing IT security standards and instructions for endpoints;
- Conducting regular reviews of existing security controls and endpoint compliance.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience as IT security specialist/engineer;
- Related experience with EDR (3+ years): detection/prevention policies, incident investigation, custom IOC management, real time response;
- Experience in IT Security investigation, evidence preservation and analysis on Windows, MacOs, Linux. Mobile OS(Android, IOS) would be a plus;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and/or Linux system administration;
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistance, willingness to learn;
- Hands on experience with SIEM and experience with Python would be a plus.