PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Maintain an accounting system for statutory reporting in compliance with the accounting standards (IFRS & GAAP);
- Prepare analytical reports, reconciliation statements, and ad hoc requests on a monthly basis;
- Control all bank payments and reconciliations;
- Recommend improvements to accounting systems and management practices.
Essential professional experience:
- University degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Minimum 2 years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of IFRS standards;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- B1 – Intermediate English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Accuracy for details;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to manage own time and priorities.
We care for your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.