We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Assist in preparation of various tables, spreadsheets, schedules, financial statements;
- Cooperate with external consultants/contractors and auditors;
- Ensure control over the speed of financial transactions for payments to partners;
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of the budget and financial forecast;
- Assist in drawing up and monitoring budget and financial forecast.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher Education, major in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Legal;
- Minimum 1 year of finance working experience in the Fintech;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (experience in Excel);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of 1C;
- Ability to work with a high volume of information and data.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Mindfulness, Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Initiative, proactive, responsible person;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.