We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work in a cross-functional team to guarantee the quality of developed systems;
- Develop, maintain and execute automation tests of all levels;
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks;
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Create all needed test artifacts;
- Collaborate with other teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ years of experience in software testing;
- 0.5+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (C# is an advantage);
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Experience in testing of APIs and interfaces;
- Experience with Web UI testing;
- Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT, SVN, Perforce;
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Understanding of client-server architecture Good knowledge and understanding of Agile (Scrum).
- Experience in working with databases;
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc);
- Experience in working with large and scalable multi-threaded applications;
- Experience in testing of a system with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
- Experience in a Betting domain;
- Experience in investigating business incidents.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.