We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in the development and delivery of testing including functional testing, integration testing, and regression testing as well as automated testing;
- Automate, create and execute test cases;
- Prepare testing result reports.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA, etc);
- Experience with test management tools TestRail, TestCaseLab, etc;
- Experience of working with GIT version control systems;
- Good knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS protocols;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable skills and personal features
- Experience with CI systems;
- Experience with WebDriver.io or similar frameworks;
- Good knowledge of automation testing principles used patterns and best practices.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.