Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participating in the development and delivering of testing including integration testing, end-2-end testing as well as automated testing;
- Participating in the improvement of existing approaches and infrastructure;
- Automating, creating and executing test cases;
- Preparing testing result reports.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience with Webdriver.io/Playwright or similar frameworks;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA, etc);
- Experience with test management tools TestRail, TestCaseLab, etc;
- Experience with GIT version control systems;
- Experience with CI/CD systems;
- Experience with Node.js;
- SQL DB querying experience;
- Good knowledge of HTTP, REST, and WebApi (Postman/Fiddler/Charles);
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with React applications;
- Experience with Doker;
- Experience with ELK stack;
- Understanding of Kafka.