PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and execute various types of test cases and checklists;
- Manage defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution;
- Analyse and report test results, track defects and participate in other daily QA routine;
- Be a part of a development team throughout all the development lifecycle phases;
- Collaborate with QAs and team management;
- Communicate with customer support.
Essential professional experience:
- 1 + year of experience in manual testing;
- Understanding of quality assurance lifecycle and software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of development methodologies (Agile, Scrum);
- Good knowledge of different testing methodologies, techniques and types;
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation;
- Experience in web, desktop, IOS/Android applications testing;
- Knowledge of one bug tracker at least (JIRA will be an advantage);
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment;
- Intermediate level of English (effective written and verbal communication);
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and understanding of SQL, API testing will be a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attention to details;
- Strong communication skills;
- High learning skills;
- Adaptability and resposibility.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.