PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Provide assistance to Revenue Department in order to improve product performance.
- Collect and group information;
- Test problem areas of the product in other countries;
- Make competitor analysis;
- Complete all types of ad hoc tasks;
- Search for local contractors and build a communication with them;
- Organise and manage local contractors for the completion of user experience tests and other tasks on demand.
Essential professional experience:
- Work experience in a similar position or in the project management/operations/gambling field;
- English at an upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Confident user of Excel/Spreadsheets and Google Workspace;
- Technical education is an advantage;
- Experience, knowledge, or personal contacts in the regions where the Company operates is an advantage.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Result orientation;
- Self-organisational skills and attention to detail;
- High level of communication and intercultural skills;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Adaptability and multitasking;
- Stress resistance.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.