PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Research and network with potential new sponsors, build partnerships to strengthen brand positions;
- Maintain excellent relationship with existing partnerships to secure high level of sponsorship contracts delivery;
- Manage renewals and negotiations;
- Oversee communication with sponsors;
- Manage constant monitoring and analysis of competitors sponsorship activities.
- Plan and develop sponsor component of social media, digital media and general media;
- Assess sponsorship proposals ( TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, OTT, PR, Celebrities, Events, Conferences, etc);
- Evaluate sponsorship contacts effectiveness and ROI8;
- Coordinate reports and make analysis of sponsorship events;
- Be in charge of budget planning and in close cooperation with other functions.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Sponsorship Manager or on a similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Experience in working with influencers would be an advantage.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Working knowledge of task managers: Trello, Asana, Jira;
- Good understanding of how the media works;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Good analytical and research skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.