Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Build and configure the web analytics system;
- Set up new events on sites and collect data;
- Conduct and analyze front-end A / B tests;
- Support for running scripts and detection of bugs;
- Data visualization in Tableau BI tool and Data Studio.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in GTM and Google Analytics;
- Experience in setting up and analyzing A / B tests with Google Optimize is welcome;
- Experience in setting technical specifications to the development department for installing datalayer or other adjustments for analytics;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with App App Analytics (Firebase, Appsflyer);
- Experience with Tag Assitant, Dataslayer and CSS Selector Test;
- Experience with Tableau;
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.