Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Reproducing, analyzing and evaluating requests and their impact to resolve or escalate incidents as needed;
- Business incident creating and its regular reviewing, checking for actions already taken, the accuracy of incident categorization, and compliance with the SLA;
- Communicating on issues resolving with other departments;
- Monitoring product status and engaging responsible people to resolve urgent situations if necessary;
- Controlling the SLA for incident resolution and escalating unresolved issues.
Essential professional experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support;
- Experience in administrating (network troubleshooting, DevTools, logs parsing etc.) will be a plus;
- Strong experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Ability to work on several tasks in parallel and prioritize on an ongoing basis;
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with monitoring and alerting services.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Ability to work in shifts (including night shifts);
- Intermediate English and higher;
- Understanding ITIL.