We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
- Manage L1 team and coordinate L1 function execution company-wide;
- Design and implement L1 support strategy. Revise it on a regular basis with a continuous improvement approach;
- Find and hire L1 support engineers and problem managers;
- Manage incidents and problems of products for end- and internal users;
- Improve and optimize Incident/Problem management process with a focus on efficiency: TTR decrease, SLA adherence, Customer Satisfaction, etc.;
- Focus on the creation of proactive monitoring with stakeholders. Manage and excel usage of monitoring toolkit;
- Create support documentation for production services;
- Act as Business incident management evangelist and engaging cooperation with L2\L3;
- Make clear reporting of service and product metrics & KPI for the business and product teams.
We invite those who:
- Fired up to influence product development and product quality;
- Skillful people manager and conflict solver;
- Never shies away from a challenge;
- Like to use cutting edge technologies;
- Take responsibility for your decisions and actions;
- Great team player;
- Highly effective in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities;
- Stress-resistant and able to conduct high pressure;
- A positive person with a great sense of humor;
- Always demonstrate can-do and strive for a better attitude.
Essential professional experience:
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in the same position or experience technical support;
- Experience in managing of 10+ team members;
- High level of proficiency with Jira, Confluence or other tracking systems;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) is a must;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate level of English or higher;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize on an ongoing basis, self-time management;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Understanding/Experience of QA testing;
- Understanding/Experience of Project Management;
- Knowledge ITIL, CobIT, or any other IT Management framework.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.