We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support the activities of the group’s companies in different regions (CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.)
- Support of corporate and taxation matters;
- Support of matters related to intellectual property rights;
- Support of landmark court cases, administrative proceedings;
- Alignment of common group policies in regions;
- Registration, protection of the group’s intellectual property (trademarks, domain names, software) in all regions.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in consulting as a corporate or tax lawyer or in a group of companies as a lawyer dealing with corporate matters/tax structuring;
- Knowledge of corporate, tax law, commercial law, securities and stock market law;
- Experience in international companies or abroad;
- Fluent command of English language both written and oral.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
- Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.