Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support the activities of the group’s companies in different regions, including incensing and other regulatory matters (CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.);
- Support of corporate/M&A and taxation matters;
- Support of matters related to intellectual property rights;
- Support of landmark court cases, administrative proceedings;
- Alignment of common group policies in regions.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in consulting as a corporate/M&A or capital markets or regulatory lawyer or in a group of companies as a lawyer dealing with corporate/M&A/capital markets/regulatory 5+ years;
- Knowledge of corporate, commercial law, securities, and stock market law;
- Experience in international companies or abroad;
- Knowledge of tax law and tax structuring is a plus;
- Fluent command of the English language both written and oral.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Mindfulness, Attention to detail;
- Initiative, proactive, responsible person;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.