Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry while also promoting the Parimatch brand globally. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Parimatch Tech is known for the wide range of benefits and development programs it offers its teams, which includes one-off educational and entertainment focused projects as well as innovative policies aimed at creating a comfortable work environment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with Designers and Web Developers;
- Develop and support projects from conception to implementation;
- Manage and foster the growth of design team members;
- Provide guidance in the creative process, oversight, feedback on work, and more;
- Motivate and encourage internal and external design teams;
- Oversee design process;
- Avoid errors and reduce financial risk during construction;
- Maintain thorough documentation of the design process.
Essential professional experience:
- Design skills and knowledge;
- Proven working experience 4+ years (preferably – digital/creative agencies/ IT companies);
- Ability to work with brand identity, feel and understand the style of the brand;
- Proficient user of Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Experience in managing a team and building interaction processes;
- Knowledge of basic accessibility best practices for web products;
- Experience collaborating with developers;
- Experience creating animations or motion graphics;
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Able to come up with new ways of doing things;
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Persistence and determination;
- Leadership and motivational skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.