Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with engineering leadership to establish and maintain standards for front-end applications;
- Participate in daily front-end development activities;
- Participate with the goals/objectives for the front-end application development team;
- Participate with sprint planning and backlog grooming for front-end application development;
- Work with other engineering groups and other departments for cross-functional application development and requirements;
- Report status and update objectives for the front-end development team on a weekly basis;
- Collaborate with multiple business units on application and platform projects and specifications;
- Participate in the hiring process for talented front-end developers, and lead a team of front end engineers to implement scalable and well-tested features;
- Focus on software quality and put a high priority on maintaining high standards within a team;
- Mentor and guide developers, and drive and participate in code and document reviews.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience of building web applications;
- Understanding of component-based development ideas, familiarity with React, or any other equivalent library/framework;
- Experience in analyzing code performance to identify optimization opportunities;
- Experience in tracking and measuring web pages performance and fixing related issues;
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests.
- React.js (hooks, context, selectors);
- Redux, Redux-Saga, RxJS, Webpack, GIT flow;
- React Router;
- Babel, ESLint, Prettier.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.