Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Who we are?
We are an In-App communications team. We are focused on high-load features, with personalization of features’ content for users. Being a full-stack team, we can build and deliver new solutions promptly. However, we are a pretty young team, so we are looking for someone who will not simply lead an iOS dev team but also bring all the skills to the table to shape processes in collaboration with every team member. Maybe it’s you?
We invite those who fired up to:
- People management for the team in any possible way – one-to-ones, performance review, coaching and mentoring engineers, you name it;
- Hire new team members;
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to find the best solution for our users;
- Work closely with other TLs to be aligned within the team;
- Develop the features that every user will use;
- Optimize development efficiency within the team.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of iOS development experience;
- 2+ years as a Team Leader;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- Strong knowledge of multithreading and concurrency;
- Experience with CoreData;
- Networking (AFNetworking/Alamofire);
- Experience with various formats JSON/XML;
- Solid knowledge of UIKit, constraints;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with performance and memory tuning;
- MVVM pattern;
- Reactive programming experience (RxSwift);
- Familiar with SOLID principles;
- Experience in building apps architecture.
About you, as a manager:
- Experienced in mentoring;
- Flexible and agile, which allows you to adapt to changes quickly;
- Are not afraid of setting up processes and CI/CD flow together with the managers’ team;
- Have a clear understanding of why code review is important and how to do it in a proper way as a Team leader;
- See the areas of growth for your team members;
- Build a development plan for teammates;
- Know how to find potential pitfalls in any feature during the grooming stage and don’t be afraid of asking questions;
- Experienced in team workload distribution;
- Can provide accurate estimates or assist a team member during an estimation session.
- Some pet projects you are proud of and ready to show to us.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.